Why should you join the Master Painters?
The answer is quite simple.
Membership of the Association signifies to customers that you are a top professional in your trade and it gives you credibility with customers and that means it’s good for business.
Through our marketing programmes the Association also promotes your business to the public and key specifiers.
Sometimes it is difficult for contractors to keep abreast of the many changes affecting their businesses, such as
- Occupational Safety & Health Regulations
- Employment Contracts Act and Industrial Regulations
- Procedures for removal and disposal of lead based paints
That is why many professional contractors rely on the Association to keep them informed on new developments within the industry and suggest ways for them to trade more profitably.
Among the many tangible benefits that current members enjoy are;
- Opportunities for more work through referrals obtained from direct mail or newspaper and yellow pages advertising undertaken by the Association
- Assistance in resolving disputes with customers on standard of workmanship and/or job pricing
- A host of administrative and marketing material that help members run their businesses more efficiently
- Opportunities to meet fellow painting contractors and exchange ideas, information and knowledge
- Assistance and product information from paint manufacturers
- A regular trade journal ‘NZ Painter & Decorator’ and monthly local Association newsletter which updates you on matters affecting the industry
- Regular social and sporting activities
Join Master Painters Today
Download the application form for more information about the joining process.